Collector Series (Information Brochures)
The APF has produced a series of information brochures designed to provide the “not so serious” collector and other first time stamp enthusiasts with some pointers about stamps and stamp collections. Each is available in a convenient downloadable pdf format; simply click on them to download the topic that interests you.
- Why collect stamps ?
- Why Join a Stamp Club?
- I have just inherited a stamp collection – where do I go from here?
- I have rediscovered stamp collecting – where do I go from here?
- Where do I get stamps for my collection ?
- Beyond Australia
- How can I identify and value my stamps?
- An Introduction to Exhibition – Part One
- An Introduction to Exhibiting – Part Two
- An Introduction to Stamp Collecting
- Thumbnail descriptions of the Exhibition Classes
- Using the Internet to widen your research Boundaries